Friday, November 27, 2009

November 23 2009

Hello everyone. I just wanted to start out by saying that I hope you all have seen the New Moon movie. Everyone at church talked about it yesterday and it sounds like it is really good. And for all those girls, I have heard that Jacob is a hunk of man meat. hahaha.

Well let’s see the update. We have dropped a few investigators this week; but the ones we have are very strong. Two little girls want to get baptized and they have only heard the first lesson, so we have to wait until they finish. But they are really excited. Another guy is not as wanting to be baptized, but he is really smart and a devout Catholic so we will work with him. But he likes the Joseph Smith story, which is rare. So we take advantage of that. hehe.

Oh I forgot to mention that Thanksgiving is this week and I am pretty stoked. I am very grateful for the chance I have to be out here in the hotlands. It has been an awesome experience thus far, and I am ready for the future. It’s an amazing thing that future. Well have a good turkey bowl men. We get to do it too. I thought it was just a Utah thing but, hey, it’s at least nationwide, which is pretty cool.

Well gotta go. The Lord needs his servants. So I’ll catch ya'll later. Have a great Thanksgiving and know that I love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment