Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 2 2009

Hello everyone!

Congratulations to the University of Utah for their win. It’s okay BYU fans, you might beat the U…but probably not…:). Hehe.

Let’s see what happened this week. Oh. Halloween was good. We got absolutely no one that knocked at our door. We also had to be in by 7:00 because of all the crazy people that come out and beat up missionaries. So, we were home early. What else. Um. We did reconstruction on the area this week. We dropped all of our investigators and got 7 more new ones. Hopefully they won’t bail on us. Let’s hope!

Well I got an assignment to speak in church in two weeks. It’s the bring your friend to church Sunday, so hopefully lots of people will be there. But I hope not. I hate speaking in church. I get really nervous as most of you know.

Well kids, I hope all is well in Zion. The work in Bonita Springs (where I am) is doing great and progressing. Thanks for all your prayers. Remember the gospel is true, the sky is blue, and God loves you. I do too and don’t you forget that:) Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment