Monday, October 26, 2009

October 26 2009

Hello and good morning to everyone.

Halloween is coming up. I bet you can’t guess what I’m gonna be. That’s right--a missionary! Actually, we are allowed to be normal people on Halloween, so we may do that. Hope everyone had a great week; mine was pretty awesome. We got like a million contacts and a butt load of potential investigators. So we set ourselves up for a great next week.

I’m very excited because one of our investigators has committed to get baptized on November 17. She is very excited and will hopefully not move before that date. But she will get baptized no matter what she does so that’s pretty cool.

Let’s see. Yesterday we actually helped people out that got in a huge car accident on the freeway. It was like an 8 car wreck and we were there to witness it. Kinda scary, but we stopped and helped and gave a couple blessing. And I don’t think anyone died. I hope not. But it was fun to use the skills I have to save lives.

Well everyone have a good week. I’ve gotta go spread the good word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment