Monday, October 5, 2009

September 28, 2009

Hello y’all,

How is the world? I hear Obama is organizing czars to head up some secret organizations…and they are from prison. So beware the second coming is coming.

I guess there was a youth conference in Cali and a general authority went and talked with the youth and said that these perilous times will end and good times will be here again. So don’t give up on life. I guess that’s good news.

What else? Um, this was a slow week. The week before transfers usually is. I am staying here in Bon Jenga (actually it’s Bonita Springs but Bon Jenga is the nickname). Elder Kirk R. is being transferred. There were 8 missionaries that went home because of things they did. Will not tell you obviously but yeah, so that shook up the mission a bit.

What else? Not much else. My new companion is Elder Brimley. We will see how cool he is :)

Well not much else is going on here so have a good week. Be safe and remember: the church is true, the sky is blue, and God loves you, and so do I. Have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment