Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November 16 2009

Hello everyone. How is the motherland? It’s great down here in here in paradise. Yes, it is paradise now cause the temperature is down and so is the humidity. It’s great.

The work this past week has been booming. That baptism that moved called us last night and she was baptized in Georgia. It doesn’t count as one for us but we are glad that she was baptized. What else? Oh my talk and singing went very well. I think I’m going to sing instead of talk when I get home because I was less nervous when I sang. Weird I know. And we now have 15 investigators. Hopefully they will be baptized. It would be cool to have 15 baptisms. President Colton thinks we are paying people to get baptized. Not really, but he is very pleased with our progress in Bonita Springs. We are in the top three for areas and producing investigators. So we are very happy about that.

Well I have to go do the work of the Lord. We are mucho busy this week.but I wanted to say thank you to everyone that has helped me. It has meant a lot to me these past 4 months. I love this gospel. I love the opportunity to be out here and I love the Lord. And I love all of you. Have a God-blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment