Monday, November 16, 2009

November 08 2009

Good morning everyone! How is the world? In Florida, it’s great! The heat is leaving and there is a hurricane out on the coast so it’s windy and really cool. I love it. This is why people come to Florida.


Well let’s see, this week my companion and I got assigned to give talks in sacrament meeting for next week. And I get the lovely opportunity to sing a song. It’s going to be an Elder Nielson sacrament meeting. It’s all good though. I’m excited to be apart of the ward. Let’s see, what else. Oh yesterday we found a part member family that wants to get baptized, which is awesome. The ward is growing and it’s my pleasure to be able to be a part of it. Still doing good. The members love us and we are working hard.


Well I have a message for you all in these perilous times. The message is that God is a third watch god. For those of you who have no idea what that even means, I’ll tell you. Heavenly Father does make it easy for us to do things. He waits till the last moment when we are ready to give up on all hope and then he blesses us for being faithful saints that can endure to the end. What I’m trying to say is do what you can to follow the commandments, even when it’s hard to do it and it feels like you’re all alone. I can testify that God is watching and he is waiting for the right time to bless you in your time of need.


I love you all and hope that the life out west is good.


Elder JT

No comments:

Post a Comment