Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November 30 2009

Hi everyone. Just to start off my letter, the Utes should have won. But it’s okay. I won’t hold that against anyone.

Well it was Thanksgiving last week and the Lord gave us lots to do. We got a family that we should be baptizing this next month. And we got another family with 5 people that should also get baptized. That makes 7 baptisms for the month of December. I am way excited because these people we are working with are very cool and they will be good members that the Lord needs in Florida. Oh what else. Thanksgiving was awesome. We went over to a member’s house and watched a movie and ate a good dinner made by yours truly. The member doesn’t cook often so I told him I would do it because I love cooking. Anyway this was a really good week and I am so grateful to be out here serving the people of Florida.

Have a great week everyone; I know I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment