Sunday, December 20, 2009

December 14 2009

It’s the most wonderful time of the year... how is everyone? I hear the Utards got a lot of snow yesterday. Sorry but we didn’t get any, maybe someday.

Well sorry if you were looking forward to my letter last week. We got caught up in some stuff and I didn’t have time. But this week was a great week. We have two baptismal dates set for the day after Christmas and we are way excited. Maybe even too excited. No, you can’t be too excited to get someone to be part of this church.

Elder Brimley and I have been having a blast teaching the Floridians. Some are not very nice but some are and they are the best to talk with. What else? This week is my 6 month mark and it has come fast. I have enjoyed serving the lord thus far and look forward to another 18 months.

Well kids of America, I gotta run. Have a great week. Remember the church is true, the sky is blue, and God loves you...and so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment