Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekly Update 7/27/09

I am doing great. We had a baptism on Saturday. It was awesome. Now we are going to try baptize the dad since he is interested in what his daughter is doing with her life.

Let me give everyone some advice. If you are going to go on a vacation to Florida...don’t. Ha ha, just kidding. Just don’t come in the summer or the fall because it is so hot here.

This week is bike week (we trade off–one week we have the car, one week we use our bikes) So this week I’ve lost ten pounds of pure sweat, no joke. It is gross.

Well, this week we had a lot of rejection. We did find one guy at the beach and he was interested. Too bad he lives in New Jersey. One of the Elders in my district at the MTC went to that part of New Jersey. So, I passed his information on to that Elder and hopefully he will get to talk to him.

Well that’s last week. We are looking forward to the next one with high hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment