Monday, July 20, 2009

July 20 Update



The mission president sent us this picture of Elder Nielson's first day in Florida (July 7, 2009)

----------------------------
Dear Fellow Americans,

I am doing good. It is getting really stormy. The lightning is awesome here.

Well this Saturday is the first baptism I have. Her name is Justine and she has been going to church for three years. Her dad wouldn’t let her get baptized until she waited a year. The year is up now and she is getting baptized.

We are going to see an old man today. He is pretty cool and we are going to convert him...I hope. I am doing well but the heat is still destroying me. I am a missionary though so I can do it. We shall see.

Well, I hope everything at home has been good. It’s been a month and it’s rockin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment