Saturday, September 12, 2009

September 8 2009

Well hello everybody.

How was everyone’s uh holiday? I don’t really know what holiday it was but everything here was pretty much closed. It was a bummer considering that it was preparation day.

Everything is going good. It turns out that I am probably going to be staying with Kirk a.k.a. Elder Reimschussel the remainder of this transfer and am very excited to. He is a funny son of God. He has been teaching me some very good things to help make the work more fun but we are still working hard. Like the old people say "working hard or hardly working." Ha ha ha I crack myself up. We are doing some good things. Another investigator came to church on Sunday. So this week is the moment of truth--WILL HE GET BAPTIZED? I think he will but only God knows.

Well it’s been great out here the past almost three months and I am excited to be here for lots more :). Remember! The church is true, the sky is blue and God loves you!!!

Elder J

No comments:

Post a Comment