Monday, September 21, 2009

September 14 Update

Hello all!

How is Utah? It’s doing very well in Florida. From what people tell us there are hurricanes brewing and we might get one sometime. I’m excited. I’ve always wanted to be in a hurricane. Plus it’s great for missionary work. An even bigger plus is that I don’t have to wear a shirt and a tie!!! Woot, woot!

Anyway Elder Reimschussel and I are doing well. We are teaching out investigators and they are slowing progressing. But, they are progressing. We also go to see lots of members. They are the ones that give us referrals. So it’s good to gain their trust so that we can get referrals and more baptisms. So, that’s been going well.

This week we have about 20 lessons schedules. Now for those of you that don’t know, that’s good. We usually get 8 or fewer lessons a week. The mission as a whole averages 9 lessons a week. So 20 is awesome and we are excited to teach more.

Well, I hope you all are having fun and working hard. And when it’s getting to be 20 degrees and you are freezing, just remember that good old Jeff is in a sunny place, getting tan, and it 70 degrees. Haha. It’s okay. Maybe someday you can rub it in my face...probably not!! Haha.

Just remember, the church is true, the sky is blue and God loves you. So do I. Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment