Sunday, August 30, 2009

Update August 24

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Tonight’s entertainment is...

Me sorry. I’m not as cool as Heath Ledger but he’s dead and I’m not so what now.

Well this week was a bit of a slow one. After moving down south and getting reunited with a familiar face, we went out to work. We did some long hours of tracting–most terrible thing ever, but it has to be done–and a few lessons.

Elder Reimschussel and I scheduled a great week this week. Hopefull we have about 10 lessons planned, and by the end of the week 2, count it 2, baptismal dates. It’s bee really fun so far working with Kirk, aka Elder Reimschussel. Kirk is just easier to write. And I am excited to continue the work. Have fun at school all you scally wags.

Remember, the church is true; the sky is blue; and God loves you. Goodnight everyone. I will be here next week.

Elder J

No comments:

Post a Comment