Monday, August 17, 2009

Update August 17 2009

Well howdie everybody,

HAPPY 2 MONTHS. It’s been a great two months. I gave my first blessing to a guy named Bryan. He is one of our investigators. I’m going to try to get a picture with him so you can see him.

Well as some if not all of you know, I am getting transferred to Bonita Springs and I will be companions with Chad's brother. It will be exciting. I don’t think he knows me so I can play some mind trick games on him. It will be fun. Well I will stay with him for three weeks and then go to Port Charlotte for the other three weeks. I am moving around a lot. But these are very wealthy areas and I love to humble the rich people. Sometimes you can even milk them. Haha just kidding. But seriously it will be awesome and I am very excited.

It’s kinda weird though. It was kinda hard saying bye to some of those people. I guess when your stuck in the middle of nowhere alone, you connect with people. Anyway I will probably go back there some time so no big.

I heard from a source that there is snow on the mountains. Haha there are no mountains here. The highest elevation in Florida is Space Mountain. So no snow for us.

Well I hope all is well back in the West. I love you all and hope you are happy with your decisions in live. Remember the church is true, the sky is blue, and God loves you.

Elder J

No comments:

Post a Comment