Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 11 2010

Hello everyone. Hope the New Year is starting out well. I had a new year’s resolution to lose 15 pounds but instead I gained it. Haha. Just kidding. But seriously, let’s see what’s new. Well our investigator got married so now we can baptize her. So we’ll do that soon, probably the 30th. So good times are going on in Florida. We also have a baptism this week and next week. Really good investigators and really awesome people.

It snowed on Friday. That’s how cool I am. I can make it snow in the tropical climate. I guess it was the second time in Florida history that it snowed. So I feel honored that I got to ride my bike in it. What else…um good seasons for BYU and Utah. They played well.

That’s about it this week. We are really busy so gotta make like a baby and head out. But I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment